Chicago-based artist Alex Solis creates simple drawings that turn into awesome finished pieces with the incorporation of his own hands and/or other ordinary objects, like potato chips or fruit. He brings his drawings to life by appearing to interact with them.
You can view more of Alex’s artwork by following him here on Tumblr.
[via Design Taxi]
1. In Texas it is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts.
2. In Alabama it’s illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Wisconsin it is illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
5. In Delaware it is illegal to wear pants that are “form-fitting” around the waist.
6. In Arizona you may not have more than two dildos in a house.
IS THAT A FUCKING PAPER TOWEL
thats a canvas